Kiri over at My Lovely Life gave me the liebster blog award. I have never done one of these before and I am not very computer savy, I know pretty funny since I'm a blogger or at least I play one on TV! :) Anyway this is how it works.
1. You must link back to the person who gave the award to you (as a small thanks :).
2. Post eleven things about yourself (the version I was given says this, I know some of the other versions don't. It's fun, play along!).
3. Answer the questions the person giving you the award has set for you.
4. Create 11 questions for the people to answer that you have given the award to.
5. Choose people to give the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go to their blog and tell them.
7. You can't give the award back to the blogger who gave it to you
11 random things about me...
1. I am absolutely terrified to put my feet in water that I can't see the bottom of. I'm the cool one at the beach with water shoes. :)
2. My husband was my first and only boyfriend and I'm so glad that's how it worked out!
3. I used to love running, I ran track 7th grade through college. I would love to be able to run a 5k again some day.
4. I'm the baby in my family, I have four older brothers that were all teenagers when I was born.
5. My parents are in their mid 70's and they still work 6 days a weeks running their next to new business.
6. I love preppy clothing, khakis, argyle, button downs..........but my hubby has absolutely no interest in clothes unless they are carhartt.
7. My hubby and I spend a week camping in the Adirondacks together every August. This will be our fourth year and we can't wait! :)
8. I am a pretty avid gardener, but I knew absolutely nothing about it when we bought our house 5 years ago.
9. I was saved when I was 5 years old. I attended Christian school kindergarten through college and I'm very thankful for all the sacrifices my parents made for me to have that education.
10. We have a sweet little doggie named Ella. She is a Pomeranian/Shih Tzu mix and she is our baby right now! :)
11. I am also an aunt, I have 3 nephews. Morgan is 16 (still can't believe that one because I was 16 when he was born), Nicky is 12 (He has his own lawn mowing business already) :) and Colin is 10 and is the star of his pop warner football team, he's also extremely fast so I'm hoping he will run track like me when he's older! :)
1. What is your favorite feature on yourself?
I would have to say my eyes, people always comment on how they are big like a little child's eyes.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I always thought I would want to live in Australia, but now that I'm older I really just love where I live now.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I would love to be able to sing, it is so beautiful to listen to someone who is just blessed with an incredible voice.
4. What's your favorite season?
I love fall..........the weather, the leaves changing, the food!!! :)
5. What job would you have if money were no object?
I had a volunteer job in the hospital once and I just loved it. I wished it was what I could do for a living, just visiting and helping people.
6. Your biggest pet peeve?
When people in the grocery store use their cart as a weapon and push you out of the way! Seriously its one of my biggest ones!
7. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
When all of my big brothers and their spouses would come over on Christmas Eve and we would do presents together, it was so special and I had them all to myself! :)
8. If you had an entire day to yourself what would you do first?
Well I have those a lot and usually I clean.
9. What was your least favorite subject in school?
Math, just no gift in that department what so ever!!
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I am hoping that the Mr and I will have our house finished? It would be nice! :)
11. Which celebrity's closet would you raid if given the chance?
I love Keri Russell's style so much, oh and if I could have her face and hair too! :)
1. What is your favorite flower?
2. What is your favorite type of weather?
3. Who is the person you most look up to in your life?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. What would your go on your dream vacation?
6. What is your absolute favorite meal to cook?
7. What is your decorating style?
8. What do you like to do in your spare time?
9. If you could spend today with someone you haven't seen in a long time, who would it be?
10. What moment or event in your life has most defined who you are today?
11. Why do you like to blog?
I am passing the award along to...
Heather at Traveling Down the Tracks of Life With D&H
Jessie at Optimal Living
Sarah at The Fontenot Four
Laura Abstract Grace