Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Come On Spring!!

I know I haven't blogged anything in a while, but I am still here! Sometimes I get so caught up in following other people's blogs that I forget about my own. Also I feel like it is easy with so many beautiful and inspiring blogs out there to feel intimidated about sharing my life and what I am up to. I shouldn't feel that way though because this is the life God has given me, and I am blessed to have it!!

So over here I am so ready for Spring. Last week I decided to go ahead and put a Spring wreath on our door just as we were about to get hit with a foot of snow. I love having it up though, and I know that the time for beautiful weather will soon be here.


Design wise I have been very inspired by rooms with beach themes, burlap, and lots of whites and creams. I would definitely like to incorporate this look into our house for the warmer months. This is just a little display that I made on top of our TV cabinet that is along those lines.


We also added a bench to our dining area. We had this bench in our old dining room for extra seating, but we had not pulled it out yet to use in the new space. I was actually thinking of getting rid of it, but I am so glad that my husband stopped me. It really looks so nice and gives the room a whole different feel.



I also just had my birthday this past week, and I wanted to share with you some cute things that were given to me. My mother in law can really make almost anything, and she knitted me a set of wool oven mitts. They are so cute and basically look like a large pair of the cutest children's mittens that I have ever seen! I definitely squealed when I opened these!! :)


My sister in law Alicia also made me these cute apple coasters, she found the idea on pinterest of course! :) I don't think that I have ever talked about my apple obsession on here before, but yes I definitely love apples and the color red!!


Well that's a little of what has been going on over at our little house. My hubby has finally started on my pantry, I think it is gonna be pretty neat! I will share pics when it is done! God Bless!!

1 comment: