Here a few cute things that I found.
- The mustard colored sweater I found last minute before we left, so I'm hoping its my color! :)
- I am so in love with that hat!! I also just realized that I can probably wear it for our farm themed VBS this year and for $14.80 how can you go wrong?
- The pink sweater has a little bit of an 80's vibe to it, but it is so soft and comfy.
- The off white sweater with the lace is made so well and really looks like something that you would find in Banana Republic or a much pricier store.
- The green sweater also again a little bit 80's but I loved the vibrant color.
- The black sweater has a beaded Peter Pan color which I have seen a lot of on Pinterest. Does anyone else get upset that you don't actually own all those beautiful clothes pinned on your style board? :)
I also picked up this cute red linen blazer and a pair of Khaki and white jeans from American Eagle that fit perfect, which never happens! I actually wore the blazer with a blue and white striped button down and the khaki pants to church yesterday, but I didn't think to take a pic. Laying out the clothes instead of posing is also less intimidating! :)
Here also are just a few accessories that I found at each store.
I absolutely love the headband, I just hope I actually have the courage to wear it. They also had little mini fascinators there (you know like the hats everyone wore to Will & Kate's Wedding). I had good will power though and didn't buy one, but I wish that we dressed that way over here! :) I also bought some feather earrings, which I have been seeing everywhere. These are definitely going to be a stretch for me, but I think it such soft colors I just might be able to do it! :)
What things do you want to wear most for Spring? Or if you could have anything off your style pinboard what would you pick?