Thursday, September 22, 2011

Date Night (Postponed)

Last night my hubby and I were supposed to have a date night, but he had to work late. I was so looking forward to it, but he is so incredibly busy at work right now. He actually came home from work last Thursday and asked if I would like to go out to dinner with him that night. Well I had just gone to a late lunch with my Dad and was absolutely stuffed. Now I am a real good little eater, so if I had to say no to my hubby asking me out on a date,  then I was indeed completely stuffed. I haven't been feeling super great overall, and it was just the pick me up I needed, so I made him promise that we would go this week. Well he has been traveling 1.5 hours to work and then back again all week and he is going to be working late again tonight. So this week is not gonna work. I just have to laugh, because I read several blog this morning about other ladies who had date nights with their hubbies this week!

I am so thankful for my hard working hubby! It was sweet of him to offer to take me out when he has been working so much and has been so tired! However, I am still gonna hold him to that date!! :)

Love you Honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment