Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our Kitchen (Still in Progress)


This is a view of our kitchen looking in from the dining room.





View from our future mud room looking into the dining room.





This is the beautiful place where I get to cook now. Goodbye coleman stove!!



My gorgeous farmhouse sink that I have always wanted! I mean you must have a farmhouse sink in a farmhouse! :)




This is our dining room. Eventually there will be roman shades on all of the windows and a chandelier over the table.

Here are some decorative accents that I have added, but that I am still tweaking! :)

 
This is an old tool box with milk bottles in it, that I found at my parents store. They just happen to own an antique/next to new shop. :)




Shelves over top our breakfast bar, again decorated with many items from a certain store.


I love using clear canisters, but they are always running low with all the baking I am doing now. I think I may look for some larger ones.

Well that's how far we have come so far. We still have some finish work, more lighting and a pantry to complete. I'll keep you posted! 

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, a pantry! That will be very nice! :) So glad you blogged this- wonderful to see what God has done for you! I'm happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I am trying to understand this blogging world a little better. Sorry the are amateaur photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your place :) happy to have found your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to meet you Alyica! I really like your blog too! I look forward to learning more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it...so bright and fun...i dream of a white kitchen someday.

    ReplyDelete